Are you a proven leader? Have you consistently managed the delivery of services to efficiently meet client needs? Are you driven by the objectives and expectations of the client and thrive on helping them meet their goals? Do you have a passion for connecting your faith deeply with your work? If you are client focused and looking for a company that is truly making an impact, then we want to talk with you!
Our ideal Director of Client Services is:
- Organized - You have excelled at keeping things organized. Your life, car, office and home are in order! You don’t have a junk drawer in your kitchen as everything has a place.
- Multi-tasker - You manage relationships, projects, people and deadlines well at the same time. You are an excellent juggler, keeping many priorities and projects moving forward.
- Solution Oriented - You have an innate ability to solve complex and unique problems with timely, creative and wise solutions.
- Relationships - You are compelled to build relationships, establish trust and hear the needs of the teams you are working with (internally & externally)
- An Exceptional Communicator – You have the ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages.
Reporting to the VP of Digital Solutions, our ideal Director of Client services would have experience in the tech and consulting world and is ready to take their skills and abilities to the next level.
This individual is responsible for managing relationships with clients to ensure that they are satisfied with the services provided. They are responsible for overseeing all aspects of the client service department, including managing and coaching their team, developing new strategies, and ensuring that clients receive exceptional service at every touch point with the company.
The job responsibilities of our Director of Client Services include (but are not limited to):
Leadership, Management, and Accountability
- Create and manage company policies that relate to client satisfaction standards and ensuring that all employees are following these standards
- Ensure Successful Delivery Across Portfolio of Accounts - Works with Project Managers to ensure all projects have defined, accurate, and up to date resource plans and tracks progress against plans
- Ensure that the client service team is operating effectively and delivering on the company’s overall mission and goals.
- Coordinate across departments in the organization to meet client needs
- Meet with clients to discuss their needs and goals and create personalized plans for meeting those goals
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of experience managing services delivery teams or projects
- Excellent demonstrated leadership and management skills with the ability to assign and monitor work
- Excellent knowledge of service procedures and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent ability to drive continuous improvement within the department
- Excellent ability to lead a team toward departmental objectives and vision
- Masters Degree in Business Administration
- PMI Certification
THE COMPANY - SERVANT:
Having led a successful organization for over 20 years, the CEO of Intevity, along with industry leaders in the Faith space, are building a new enterprise to serve kingdom-focused leaders and organizations. Servant will be focused on serving with excellence, navigating change, and building capacity for the kingdom.
Servant is a completely virtual company. That means we can do meetings anywhere! We love solving cool, meaningful, complex problems for our clients.
The Core Values we live by are:
- Blood – Ownership - Servant Ownership means that we’ll own our role, but not our work. It’s for everyone. Our purpose is greater than praise, position or pay, but in our contribution to something greater than ourselves, we’re simply faithful stewards of our duty. We give back to the teams, leaders and communities we serve to keep ourselves aligned with God’s priorities.
- Sweat – Sacrifice - We create Kingdom impact with profitability that glorifies God and blesses all involved. We view our hard work as worship. We diligently treat each opportunity faithfully but hold it loosely with an open hand because we know it’s beyond our strength to bring to pass. God is faithful to what he promises.
- Tears – Deep Care - We are life-givers. We care deeply about our impact and wish to strengthen the ecosystem. We don’t believe it’s a zero-sum game and aren’t here to monopolize anything. We are motivated by purpose and potential. We are committed to helping each person become all God created them to be.